Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October Activites

To look outside you would think it was December. I have to admit the snow brings a smile to my face, I love Christmas! I love cold days spent sitting by the front window, with a cup of hot chocolate watching the snow fall, with a background of twinkling lights. It reminds me of being a little kid how much I loved this time of year. OK, ok first we should atleast get Halloween over. I posted some pictures of the girls and I attending our first annual Witches Tea at Alicia's house. It was so much fun anyone over 5 was welcome to come. We had a fun dinner, played games and just enjoyed dressing up like witches. ALicia is so amazing she actually did a party for the kids last weekend and had them sleep over. Kaylee and Lis cant stop talking about how great it was!

Last night for family home evening we had a yummy lasagna dinner provided by the sweet Young Women's president. She dropped it by while Kate and I were napping just to be nice. It was such a great surprise, it made my day! Then we painted the pumpkins, Kate even did her famous "booty"dance as she painted. It was a fun night! I feel so lucky to have Jeff home on Mondays so we can spend some much needed time together :) This week we also have a fun Halloween party at Dad and Allisons on Thursday, then trick or treating on Saturday.

Tomorrow morning we all get to go to Midvalley and see Kaylee and Lis both recieve the honor of being October's top dog at their school. It is such a great honor for both of them. One student from each grade is selected each month and our girls got it, I am so proud of them!!!!!!!!!

My pregnancy is starting to show, just started wearing Maternity clothes. The baby is moving more and the excitement is building :)

No comments:

Post a Comment